Pipefitter Helper (Job Number:
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Responsible for executing helper duties to assist assigned crew.
- Perform any combination of duties to assist workers in welding, brazing, and thermal and arc cutting activities
- Move work pieces, tools, and supplies, manually or by truck
- Lift, move, and hold or clamp work pieces to table, into jigs, or into position as directed manually or by using pry bar
- Clean and grind parts as needed, straighten poles to required tolerances, and cut metals to predetermined sizes and tolerances
- Act as a watch when welding or metal cutting is performed
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials
- Position, join, align and seal structural components, such as concrete wall sections and pipes
- Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
- Entry Level
- Industrial construction/maintenance industry experience preferred
- Physical Requirements:
o Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.