Our San Leandro office is currently seeking a full-time Engineer I to join our Civil Engineering team.
This rewarding job involves:
- Assisting in the preparation of civil engineering plans in Civil 3D and AutoCAD
- Producing accurate CAD work plans for grading, street improvements, water, sewer and storm drain systems
- Working in a multi-discipline and collaborative environment
- Working on both public and private projects throughout the state of California
The requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Applicable work experience is desirable
- E.I.T. Certification is strongly preferred
- Experience in Civil 3D
- Experience in hydrology a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in teams
At RRM we know that in order to achieve our mission of Creating Environments People Enjoy®, our employees must enjoy the environments in which they work. We offer desirable office locations along the California coast, our first priority is ensuring the health and happiness of our RRM family. RRM is an employee-owned multidisciplinary design firm with architects, civil, structural and traffic engineers, planners, landscape architects, and surveyors who work on a variety of fun and engaging projects throughout the state.
RRM has a vested interest in providing opportunities and career paths for our employees. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and an employee stock ownership program. If you would like to be a part of a collaborative and innovative team that is professional and fun, RRM is the place for you!
To apply for the position, please follow the link provided: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=d05821d5-cb9f-48de-93d9-3c2376b8cdbe&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=285187&source=CC2&lang=en_US&selectedMenuKey=CurrentOpenings
Job Type: Full-time
- Civil 3D software: 1 year (Preferred)