Evotrux is a fast growing tech start-up revolutionizing the logistics industry with its digital freight-matching platform and deep analytics. Evotrux makes it easy for businesses to book freight and trucks online, increasing efficiency and profitability for its customers.
We wish to add a junior software developer to our team. We are a young company operating in uncharted territories. As we strive to push the frontier, the most essential trait the successful candidate must have is enthusiasm for stepping out of their comfort-zone. In return, we promise a fulfilling work environment and a rewarding experience.
Reporting directly to the Team Manager, the chosen candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of applications;
- Write, modify, integrate and test code;
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions;
- Prepare reports on development outcomes;
- Conceptualize and develop new software; and
- Proactively introduce, research or learn applicable technologies that will elevate our technology stack.
- Experienced with Laravel or Spring
- Experienced with Relational Databases (SQL)
- Familiar with VirtualBox / Container
- Working knowledge of Nginx or Apache
- Agile or Lean (Continuous Innovation) product development processes.
Evotrux provides a flexible and exciting work environment. If you are someone looking to join a company with significant growth opportunity that provides autonomy and embraces creativity, we would like to hear from you!
Please send us your resume and cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Gym
- On-site Parking
- Stock Options
- Work From Home