Murraysmith is currently seeking a Junior Transportation EIT to be located in our Eugene, Oregon office. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop a rewarding and stable career with an established firm that values its employees and provides opportunities for growth and advancement, this may be the place for you.
You will work with talented professionals in an open and friendly work environment, where personal and professional growth is supported, and hard work is rewarded. As a Junior Transportation Engineer, your responsibilities will include planning, design, and construction support for municipal transportation projects like these.
BS in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
Engineer in Training certification required
Zero (0) to four (4) years relevant civil engineering experience
Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and MS Project
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with multiple priorities
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
Experience with AutoCAD/Civil 3D and MicroStation/InRoads
Design experience with transportation projects
Attention to detail, quality work products, and client service
- Flexible schedules
- 100% company-paid employee Health, Life, and Disability benefits
- Paid memberships in professional organizations
- Reimbursement for professional registrations and renewals
- Paid time off for PE and other certification/licensing exams
- Subsidized alternative commuting
- Subsidized fitness and wellness memberships
- Competitive salaries, paid time-off, and a 401(k)-retirement plan
- Paid volunteer time – we believe in giving back to the community
All are welcome! Murraysmith is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.