We are looking for a passionate web developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing a website for our company. You will be working alongside a team of others to help layout, design, maintain, and update our website. Shopify or other Eccommerce knowledge is a huge plus.
Web Developer Responsibilities: *
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Web Developer Requirements: *
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $42,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boise, ID 83702: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- E-commerce: 2 years (Preferred)
- Web design: 2 years (Preferred)
- SEO: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location