You will work for TechSource and support the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center’s (AFNWC) Nuclear Certification Team. You will provide test and evaluation of ongoing research and development projects, which includes developing and documentation test plans and procedures, conducting testing, and evaluating and documenting results. You will also prepare studies, plans, and analyses in support of the delivery order.
What You Will Do
- Develop and document test plans and procedures.
- Conduct tests.
- Prepare studies, plans, and analyses.
What You Will Need
- Active Department of Defense (DoD) secret clearance. Top Secret preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or scientific field.
- 5 – 15 years of professional work experience in test and evaluation, with specific experience in aircraft industry.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment prioritizing multiple concurrent tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on cooperation and teamwork.
- Experience on DoD flight lines preferred.
- Experience troubleshooting or repairing test equipment preferred.
- Nuclear Certification experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, gender, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status as required by law.
What We Offer
We know employee benefits are important to you. Therefore, we offer full-time employees an attractive suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous paid time off, and superior paid holidays. Full-time employees also are eligible to contribute to a health savings account and flexible spending accounts, and TechSource provides full-time employees with paid life insurance benefit of 2x salary up to a maximum of $150,000. Furthermore, all employees are eligible to participate in our 401k plan, which TechSource enhances with a generous matching contribution.
TechSource is a nationally recognized engineering consultancy specializing in the management and technical delivery of large-scale nuclear and high-technology projects. TechSource provides direct access to hundreds of experts and industry leaders in the nuclear sciences, non-proliferation technologies, accelerator physics, and systems engineering arenas. TechSource’s outstanding technical service has earned the company a client retention rate of over 95 percent.
You may review this position by visiting https://techsource-inc.com/about/careers. To be considered for this opportunity, please apply online and upload your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40.00 - $75.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- test engineering: 5 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible