BioScript Solutionsis a network of companies that provide a unique complement of services supporting the distribution and provision of complex drug therapies. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality patient centered care in the specialty pharmacy industry in Canada.
BioScript is the proud winner of the 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year - Atlantic Regionaward from Ernst & Young, which recognizes the vision, leadership, and achievement of Canada's most successful entrepreneurs. We are also honoured to qualify as an Employee Recommended Workplaceby the Globe & Mail and Morneau Sheppell, which recognizes excellence in achieving a healthy, engaged, and productive workforce and is the only award of its kind based entirely on employee feedback.
BioScript Solutions is seeking an Intermediate or Senior full-stack software developer with at least 5 years OOP software development experience (C#, C++, or Java). Candidates will work in an Agile Scrum team environment on a client/server application with C# and WPF. Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate principles of well-designed User Interfaces, a working understanding of SOLID development practices, and common enterprise design patterns.
- Full lifecycle application development.
- Contribute to architecture and design decisions.
- Technical documentation as required.
- Mentoring of junior developers.
- Investigate, analyze and resolve reported defects.
- Developing unit tests.
- Software testing and quality assurance.
- Investigating new technologies.
- Demonstrable software development experience including having worked on at least one major enterprise application through the full SDLC.
- Formal education in software development or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years experience with C#.
- 3+ years experience working with XAML, WPF, SQL Databases, Entity Framework.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of an Agile Scrum team and with internal stakeholders.
- A strong sense of accountability and ability to self organize.
- Experience with data migration is a strong asset.
- Experience working with multiple teams contributing to the same project is an asset.
How to Apply
Please submit your application electronically ONLY before January 26th, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected to participate in the hiring process will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Full lifecycle application development: 2 years (Required)
- ASP.NET, MVC stack and native applications: 1 year (Required)
- C#: 3 years (Required)