SensorMetrix provides advanced electromagnetic solutions for defense, government and commercial markets. We are seeking a Sr Embedded SW Engineer to lead the software development on DOD sponsored R&D programs. A qualified candidate will be a part of a team developing a next generation electromagnetic detection system.
The candidate’s responsibility will include development of high speed real-time analog acquisition and processing on ARM Cortex-M4 processor or similar.
Required qualifications and relevant experience:
· BS/MS SW or EE and 5 years of embedded MCU/FPGA experience
· ARM Cortex-M4 processor and relevant development environments
· Analog & mixed signal processing
· DSP development including FFT.
· Experience with RF/radar processing a plus
· Single board computer and relevant development environments
Candidate should be a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder. Will consider applicants for Employment, or as a Contractor.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Remote work possible, low personnel density at company site, social distance work environment.
- Embedded SW: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Temporarily due to COVID-19