Nexus Spine, an innovative spine orthopedics company in the Cottonwood Heights area, seeks a Senior Engineering Manager to play a critical role in managing a team of design engineers and draftsmen for the development of new products and maintenance of existing products.
We offer a full benefits package, 401k and paid holidays.
· Manage product/project development budget & schedules
· Manage the creation of CAD models and files
· Ensure adherence to design control procedures
· Maintain design history file and submit regulatory filings
· Assist marketing with materials
· Provide technical support to sales
· Interface with surgeons, sales and marketing for product design
· Supervise & perform research, analysis and testing of prototypes
· Generate concepts for new products
Qualifications and Experience:
· BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering
· 2 years experience as a supervisor or project management
· Strong knowledge of GD&T
· Expert at manufacturing drawings that are clean, clear, concise
· Preference for experience in medical technology industry
If you would like to be part of this growing and exciting endeavor please submit resume to the email listed. In order for your resume to be considered, please include SR ENGINEERING MANAGER in the subject line of your email.
Job Type: Full-time
To keep are employees safe, we practice social distancing, wear protective gear, and work from home when possible.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19