Are you interested in learning about healthcare professions and the latest healthcare innovations in the KC area? Become part of an organization that is dedicated to making a difference in both your career and community.
Job Description Summary :
The Software Engineer I is a hands-on developer with knowledge of the full software development life cycle. This individual will participate in the design, development, testing, and support of applications and ensure successful delivery of business capabilities. This role ensures adherence to programming best practices, addresses production issues in a timely manner, and writes system documentation.
- Works in a complex environment on multiple projects and initiatives with competing timelines to deliver solutions that bring value to the business.
- Gathers and analyzes requirements; designs, develops, tests, and maintains high-quality business solutions.
- Supports development and testing of software releases and upgrades.
- Creates and maintains documentation.
- Promotes technical solutions from development, through testing, to the production environment following established processes.
- Participates in Agile ceremonies, such as daily stand-ups, iteration planning, demos, retrospectives, program increment planning, etc.
- Participates in peer reviews to ensure adherence to standards and best practices.
- Works closely with business and IT stakeholders to facilitate requirements and the design of technical solutions; communicates status and technical issues. Integrates activities with other IT teams for successful implementation of solutions.
- Builds prototypes and performs demos to the business.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, data analysis, and how to build database queries and stored procedures.
- Understanding of development processes and the full software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Knowledge of custom workflows, creating plug-ins, and migrating/integrating data via SSIS, web services (SOAP/REST), and APIs.
- Experience generating and documenting requirements and/or user stories and documenting work/code with process workflows, architecture diagrams, and design documents.
- Excellent process orientation, planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills with the ability to design effective business solutions.
- Experience with Azure, Common Data Services, Power BI, Power Apps, Flow, and other components of the Power Platform.
Location: 2300 Main,Kansas City,MO, Kansas City, MO
Job Type: Full-time