The Assistant Chief Engineer is in-charge of the Engineering Department to assist the chief
Engineer to ensure that all engineering function areas work properly and engineering staff’s
Performance leads to achieve the department’s goals and company’s philosophy.
- Support administrative and management tasks
- Manage Engineering department and team when Chief Engineer on leave
- Coordinate with internal and external clients
- Control the Engineering functions
- Handle all preventive maintenance areas
- Handle all technical areas
- Handle all mechanic areas
- Handle all building & decoration areas
- Support service & operation parts
- Support all concern department
- Bachelor Degree or High Vocational Diploma in Engineering
- English Speaking is Pre-Intermediate
- At least 3 years in Engineering Middle Management Level
- Leadership Personality
- Hotel Working Experiences
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
ISS Facility Services is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes a diverse workplace.