New Wave Design & Verification is looking for an RTL Functional Verification Engineer using UVM methodology. Key responsibilities will include building UVM Testbenches from scratch, writing UVM based sequences to exercise constrained random and directed scenarios on the DUT, building scoreboard and coverage collectors for functional coverage.
Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, collaborative individuals with a degree in electrical or computer engineering. Candidates must have strong problem solving skills, be a good communicator, and work independently and as part of a team to achieve project and business objectives.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering is required for this position.
Minimum Required skills:
- Proficient in System Verilog and UVM test methodologies
- Experience defining Test plans
- Experience with constrained random test development and coverage specification and analysis
- Experience in various simulation, synthesis tools and verification languages,
- Good documentation skills
- Experience with PCIe, Ethernet, Fibre Channel and IEEE1394 (Firewire) protocols
- Operating general lab equipment (DMM, oscilloscope, logic & bus analyzers, device programmers)
- Technical documentation development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with scripting languages e.g. Python, Perl etc.
Due to the type of work at the facility and certain access restrictions, successful applicants must be a "U.S. Person" (US citizens, US nationals, lawful permanent residents, asylees or refugees)
Job Type: Full-time