System Deployment Engineer –
The CentrAlert System Deployment Engineer (SDE) is responsible for setup, testing, and deployment of the CentrAlert C-DAC software suite for customers around the world. The CentrAlert C-DAC can run on a single machine or on distributed systems. The SDE must therefore have a full understanding of a multitude of network protocols, security settings, credentialing, and architectures. The SDE works within the Operations Department but provides full support to the Software Development and Sales/Marketing Departments. The SDE also supports internal systems.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
1) Supporting the test lab configuration to ensure constant readiness
2) Pre-testing software modules in the lab at the direction of the SDET
3) Configuring Desktop, Server, and Mobile Laptops with CentrAlert C-DAC
4) Preparing test plans and build sheets for customer systems
5) Travel to customer locations as needed for installation, training, and support
6) Maintaining DIACAP certification through continual testing to STIG requirements and Guardian updates for the military
7) Supporting SIP gateways and VOIP integration testing
8) Supporting Cloud based efforts and managing services
9) Supporting internal network systems to maintain operations, backups, web demo server, and other internal machines (i.e. printers, desktops, laptops, remote connections, firewalls, routers, etc.)
10) Provide other support as needed and assigned by Supervisor
Experience: Requirements: BSCE/BSEE or relevant certification required , 3+ years of experience in network hardware, software, DNS, HTTP, SSL, SMTP/POP, SMPP, IM, NAT, TCP/IP, UDP, Security techniques, SIP/VOIP applications. Field experience in network mapping, design, installation, and maintenance. Excellent troubleshooting skills and techniques. Advanced skills in Microsoft OS, Active Directory, Group Policies. Must be able to work independently and understand the importance of proper communications and customer service. Understanding of basic electronics and electronic tools (i.e volt-ohm meters, service monitors, oscilloscopes, etc.).
Interested candidates must send resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off