We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our property team. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established investment company.
Responsibilities & Job Duties include:
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and company directives related to building operations and work safety
- Participate in On-Call rotation with other engineers
- Estimates time and materials needed to complete repairs
- Maintains adequate inventory of supplies and tools necessary to complete all tasks
- Performs assigned repairs, both emergency and preventive maintenance
- Completes preventive and repair maintenance records as required
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- HVAC or Refrigeration Certification is recommended, depending on background.
- 3 to 5 year(s) experience
- Knowledgeable in HVAC components
- Hands on HVAC repair experience
- Knowledgeable in VAV systems
- Hands on Electronic and pneumatic VAV System repairs
- Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Relationship Skills – Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in both oral and written reports. Ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships; professional phone manner; mature and self-motivated team player with good conflict-resolution skills; committed to personal growth and integrity aligned with Hertz Investment Group objectives
- Organizational/Multi-Task Skills – Able to allocate one’s time effectively and manage tight deadlines; ability to work under pressure and achieve quality results; ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities, and adapt to new ideas and constant changes; results oriented, detail oriented and accurate.
- Decision Making Skills – Able to resolve problems using facts and sound reasoning; able to achieve goals using a strategic approach; proven innovation with a willingness to manage and adapt to change
Hertz Investment Group is a leading private equity commercial real estate firm that owns and operates an institutional-quality portfolio of high-performance, high-visibility properties throughout the US. We use our keen, market-driven insights, our vast experience and finely-honed real estate expertise to identify, reposition and market landmark, high-rise properties in cities poised for growth. We also build value by providing unparalleled customer service, incorporating industry-leading innovation and efficiencies into the management and operation of our properties.
Job Type: Full-time