Summary: With the guidance and oversight of the Operations Manager, the Project Engineer is responsible for assisting with developing cost estimates on simple to complex projects as required by our Client documents and Managing awarded Projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (includes but not limited to the following)
- Review Bid documents and understand scope of work to bid in the Construction/Steel Industry;
- Execute take-offs of construction documents;
- Input take-offs into computer spreadsheets;
- Obtain bids from vendors and/or subcontractors;
- Obtain pricing for materials;
- Write Proposals;
- Managing Projects;
- Managing Subcontractors / Suppliers;
- Writing Change Orders and Sub-Contract Modifications;
- Drawing and Document Management;
- RFI Management;
- Analyze and provide Cost Reports for labor and material estimations;
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Must have good customer service skills as well as written and oral communication;
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work load;
- Internship/Job experience in the Construction Industry
- Experience with FabTrol software (is a plus).
- Computer skills:
- Microsoft Project (a plus)
- BA/BS, preferably in Construction Management
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Must have valid driver’s license for local travel as required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary DOE
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) program with employer match
- PTO and Holidays
- Vehicle mileage reimbursement, per IRS guidelines
For more information regarding Alliance Industrial Group, please check out our website at http://www.aisteel.us.
Alliance Industrial Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Project Engineer/Steel Fabrication and Erection: 1 year (Preferred)