Well-established manufacturing company in North Haven, CT has a first shift opening for an Electrical Engineer to participate and grow professionally in the maintenance of industrial plant equipment, control systems, and the physical plant site. Professional environment in a state-of-the-art, ISO 9001:2015 registered manufacturing facility.
Responsibilities will focus on the application of knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, and automated equipment, including the utilization of 480vac, VFDs, and PLCs (Mitsubishi preferred). The successful candidate will train with the existing Maintenance Manager and work with an experienced team of engineers, electricians, and mechanics.
- Theoretical and operational experience in the design, programming, and troubleshooting of PLC-based machine drive and control systems
- Network equipment interfaces, a plus
- 3+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Familiarity with such instrumentation as flow meters, temperature transmitters, level sensors, RTDs, pressure and conductivity transmitters
Excellent salary and benefits:
- Comprehensive family medical/dental insurance with modest employee contribution
- 401K with a company matching contribution
- Long/short Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Flexible spending Account
United Aluminum has been producing Custom Rolled® Aluminum coil for over 100 years. From our North Haven, CT facility, we roll, slit, and anneal aluminum coil for the most demanding applications. United Aluminum delivers around the world and across industries.
Job Type: Full-time