Position Title: Build/Release Automation Engineer
No of Positions = 1
Level = Intermediate level
Location - Santa Clara, CA
1. Develop/maintain on-premise CI/CD pipelines on both Kubernetes
and legacy non-Kubernetes applications.
2. Maintain source code repository in different release phases
by making tags, branches, releases etc.
3. Keep history of Git tags and Git branches and Git releases.
Multi-platform release/debug builds in C++, Java and Golang.
4. Automated archive of build binary images across multiple release
5. Multi-platform builds. Windows and Linux.
6. Work with both on-prem physical and virtual (VMware ESXi)
7. Troubleshoot build failures and automated test failures
1. 3-5 years in a role described above.
2. Expert level automation capabilities with python, ansible etc.
Programming required for automation is central for this role.
3. Build tools Makefiles and Gradle
4. Package Managers rpms and helm charts
5. Git, Jenkins, Jira, Artifactory
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Santa Clarita, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Azure: 3 years (Preferred)
- AWS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Kubernetes: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19