- High School diploma or equivalent education
- 18 years or older
- Ability to work 40 hours/week. Must be able to work 10 hour shifts as needed.
- Able to start August 2021.
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel and Outlook required;
- 1+ years of experience with SharePoint (or similar)
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to serve as support to our Data Center Project Engineers. Ideal candidates will partner with multiple Data Center Project Engineers to handle administrative tasks freeing up their time to focus on organizational goals. A quick thinker, your flexibility and adaptability are key to constantly changing demands and priorities. You will frequently find yourself in the center of everything that happens on the team. You are pivotal to the success of a well-run, efficient, productive and happy team.
In this role, you will wear many hats! Administrative Assistants perform an array of administrative functions critical to running an organization efficiently. You will strategically manage your Data Center Project Engineer's Administration tasks of:
- Badge requests and vendor on-boarding
- Project input requests
- Project funding submission, Vendor Purchase Requests and Orders
- Changes to the Risk Assessment, Method of Procedure templates, etc.
- Change Management Approvals and schedule coordination
- Managing of scopes of work
- Track delivery of material with the Power and Cooling Supply team
- Coordinate plans for internal equipment transfers
- IT equipment procurement
- Team wiki updates
- Travel arrangements
- Update Playbook
- Update status at the managers’ request
- Misc. project support for new hires Closeout documents (Agile, daily scans, Quality Control, etc.)
- Manage requests for access
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- 1+ years of experience planning and time management
- 1+ years of experience in construction, or data center environments
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit US Disability Accommodations.