Base Salary plus Commissions
Reports to: COO/General Manager of Maintenance
Based at: Aurora Corporate Office
Key responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Develop and maintain client relationships
Duties and Tasks:
· Focus on acquiring new maintenance contracts with new customers.
· Sell enhancement jobs through new sources and clients.
· Meet sales goals, set sales goals with help of department managers.
· Lead all sales presentations.
· Build and foster relationships with current and new customers to create sales and growth opportunities.
· Use bidding/measuring software to bid maintenance and enhancement opportunities.
· Find, reserve, set up and attend appropriate trade shows and events.
· Maintain memberships to appropriate associations and committees.
· Help develop new marketing campaigns for maintenance, construction, and snow removal.
· Develop fresh and new ideas to grow Landtech’s book of business.
· Be present in the office to assist account managers and operations managers daily.
· Meet monthly with project management/construction team to discuss new maintenance opportunities.
· Attend weekly sales meetings with COO and General Manager.
· Maintain a detailed CRM with all current and potential sales information.
· Self-driven, results-oriented with positive outlook and a clear focus on business development and profit.
· A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
· Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with business owners, property managers and company executives.
· Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Well-presented and business like.
· Eager for new experience, responsibility, and accountability.
· Able to get along with others and be a team player. Must be an excellent communicator.
· Understands basic landscape maintenance methods and procedures.
· Able to work extended hours on occasion when required.
· Must be able to lift a maximum of 25 lbs.
· Must have clean or near clean driving record.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Sales Experience: 4 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Landscaping: 4 years (Preferred)