We are seeking an experienced CNC machinist/programmer! This is a full time position!
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ years CNC maching experience!
- Set up and programming (G-Code & Mazatrol) experience!
- Ability to read and understand blueprints!
- Strong work ethic & attendance!
- Competitive pay (DOE)!
- Climate controlled facility!
- Friendly, pleasant work environment!
- Health, dental & 401k!
If you think you'd be a good fit for this position, please email us your resume and/or come in to fill out an application!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Machining: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative