***$300 Sign on Bonus***
To apply go to aimbridge.com select Residence Boise in the drop down for locations
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for assisting with the operation maintenance service and repair of equipment as assigned. He/she is also responsible for participating in the preventative maintenance program handling guest requests and other work orders as assigned. He/she is also responsible for performing the job in a safe and efficient manner and performing trade jobs such as carpentry painting plumbing etc. May require driving shuttle van when needed (property specific).
- Assist with the operation maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Change out light bulbs; perform preventative maintenance for guest rooms to include: vinyl repair touch up paint minor furniture repair tub caulking tile repairs etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance for ice machines refrigerators kitchen equipment laundry equipment HVAC guestrooms meeting rooms the swimming pool and hot tub.
- Perform plumbing repair laundry equipment repair preventative maintenance on all exhaust fans and supply; monitor energy conservation; repair vacuum cleaners and any other small equipment upon request.
- Immediately follow up on any alarms to determine the exact location and cause - determine emergency status and report to the Front Desk with findings.
- Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or manager.'
'Work Remotely * No
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location