NOTE: LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
- Build excel VBA prototypes and small scale applications, as well as VBA scripts to automate Excel spreadsheet processes experience is a plus.
- Design, develop, and deploy applications that are aligned with the business and technology strategies and meets requirements for federal clients.
- Ability to execute various manual test cases against requirements, including but not limited to functional, regression, stress and load testing.
- Participate in the development, enhancement and maintenance of MS Office applications both as an individual contributor and as a team member.
- Meet regularly with project team members to analyze business requirements and provide input to design of technology solution.
- Work with team members to troubleshoot and problem solve both technical and non-technical issues.
Job Type: Part-time
- Software Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 3 years (Preferred)
- MS Excel: 5 years (Preferred)
- MS Access: 5 years (Preferred)
- ODBC: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)