Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop high-quality coding and architecture using IFS development platforms and tools
- Develop customization, APIs, reports using IFS development platform
- Collaborate with business and vendors to identify requirements for automating business processes.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the SDLC.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks using tools and scripting.
- Perform technical, architectural, and functional QA.
- Technical code review, unit testing and integration testing and documentation.
- Interact with key business members, leading complex business requirement discussions to gather, evaluate, and document requirements and translate these into technical specifications
- Test solutions efforts with all stakeholders of a solution, including detailing test scenarios or scripts
- Capture, record and maintain technical and functional documentation
- Lead or assist with business process redesign as it relates to long-term roadmap planning and short-term goals of the organization
- Monitor project scope, schedule, and resources to ensure successful and implementation
- Ensure customer (internal and external) needs are defined properly and the product is delivered within specification, on time, and within budget
- Ensure responses to customer complaints and concerns are timely and adequate
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in coding, development, testing, and implementation using IFS ERP development platform
- Minimum 10+ years development in coding, development, testing, and implementation in ERP solutions
- Experience successfully leading the design and implementation of at least one full project cycle
- Manufacturing ERP experience preferred
- Highly developed skills: problem-solving, tenacity, drive, creativity, planning and organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with a variety of systems
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal and communication skills with the ability to engage and influence employees and leaders at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with ETL tools, SQL, Application Quality Management, Project Place and PMO practices
- Travel: approximately 20% with overnights
Job Type: Full-time