Act as subject matter specialist and a quality assurance team member within a dedicated Agile Scrum team.
Review requirements, product specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback to product management.
Create, prepare and implement system quality assurance reviews for ClickSWITCH applications components there by creating comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities with Development and Quality Assurance Team members along with Identifying, recording, documenting system defects.
Track quality assurance metrics, such as defect densities and open defect counts/burndowns.
Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
The ideal candidate will have the following Qualifications.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 5+ years of proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with in white box, gray box and black box testing.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting experience.
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Hands-on experience in automated testing tools is a plus.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
ClickSWITCH recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, 100% paid downtown transportation and 100% paid health insurance for the employee, their dependents and non-working spouse. Also 100% paid dental, vision, and disability insurance for each employee.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Quality Assurance: 5 years (Preferred)
- Minneapolis, MN 55401 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance