Responsibilities:Duties include but are not limited to:
- Extensive knowledge of working with Hexagon Smart3D software and modules such as Drawings, Isometrics, Reports, Labels, Smart3D Schema, Hanger and Supports, Conduits, Ductbank, Piping, HVAC, Equipment
- Achieves Smart3D development objectives by following development workflows and procedures.
- Identify opportunities to reduce overall cost and improve performance
- Implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Experience in understanding and gathering requirement from stakeholders related to inquiries on Smart3D platform.
- Ability to design, plan & prioritize development tasks, create scopes and requirement specifications, get approvals from stakeholders and communicate with developers on the requirements.
- Experience in sending out bids and getting proposals from vendors on outsourced development
- Good understanding of Tool and Application Development using Smart3D APIs and Database queries, Immense knowledge of Smart3D database structure.
- Project management skills for planning, estimating, scheduling development using agile methodologies and project tracking tools such SmartSheet, Azure DevOps
- 5+ years of Experience in Hexagon Smart3D tool.
- Expert using Azure DevOps and SmartSheet.
- Experience using PowerBI and Tableau reports
- Highly motivated and self-directed with strong communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
- Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
- Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
- 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
- Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
- We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.