Engineer, Operations (Aux Sable)
Pembina Prairie Pipeline (U.S.A.) Ltd. (“Pembina US” or the “Company”)
Palermo, North Dakota
Aux Sable companies are private companies. In the United States they are owned by Enbridge, Pembina and Williams Partners. Aux Sable is operated by Pembina and we have an exciting opportunity for an Engineer, Operations to join our team in Palermo, North Dakota. Pembina US’s commitment to our employees and safety excellence is the foundation of our success as a company!
Reporting to the Field Supervisor, the Operations Engineer has direct responsibility for providing engineering support to the Palermo Condensate Recovery Facility in Palermo, North Dakota. The position includes capital project execution, providing engineering support to Operations, Maintenance and Quality Control, implementation of technical standards, and supervision of contractors. This position will require an engineer that is able to work on multiple projects at once and has the ability to react quickly to changing priorities and work scope.
- Valid Driver’s License and Passport (or the ability to obtain)
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering
- 2-5 years of plant experience in a refinery, gas plant or petrochemical environment.
- Technical training or experience in oil and gas processing. Pipeline experience also a plus.
- Familiarity with Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Demonstrated understanding and high regard for personal safety and the safety of others.
- Effective prioritizing and time management skills as well as decision making, critical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- Proactive member of the team, maintains a preventative and safety minded attitude and encourages a positive work environment.
- Interact effectively with a broad range of personnel including operators, technicians, vendors, contractors and leadership.
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in designated areas (respirator, hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, heeled boots and hearing protection) is required.
Pembina U.S. Corporation/Pembina Prairie Pipeline (U.S.A.) Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening.
Job Type: Full-time
- plant experience in a refinery, gas plant or petrochemical: 2 years (Required)
- Valid Driver's License (Required)