Remote - US
At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionizing the way the world secures and manages privilege access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. BeyondTrust unifies the industry's broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralized management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximizes IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network.
What Will You Do?
Beyond Trust is looking for a highly motivated, experienced, technical individual to join the Professional Services Engineering team, residing anywhere remotely in the US. As a member of the Professional Services Engineering team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Gain thorough understanding of customer's network, information and security systems.
- Design and architect a best fit solution to meet customer's business goals.
- Manage customer communication and expectations.
- Provide all manners of post-sales support including installation, configuration and product training, both remote and onsite.
- Provide troubleshooting and de-bugging during the engagement. Assist with post sales technical questions and concerns.
- At close of engagement, provide a formal hand off to Technical Support.
- Escalate necessary bugs to Engineering for resolution.
- Escalate necessary enhancement requests to Product Management for resolution.
- Assist the sales team with technical questions/issues.
- Provide Partner training
What is Required?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical training or experience.
- In depth knowledge of networking Windows OS, Unix, Linux a must.
- In depth Knowledge of Protocols, Ports and Windows permissions a must.
- Strong working knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy is a must.
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server a must.
- Knowledge of Firewall, IDS, IPS, Ant virus, Vulnerability Assessment a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows workstation and server OS and UNIX/Linux OS.
- Knowledge of Virtualization\Cloud suites such as VMware ESX, Azure, and AWS.
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN, routers, switches, proxy servers.
- Knowledge of World Wide Web environments and tools XML, ASP. Etc.
- Experience with Password Vaulting, Privilege Management, Vulnerability Assessment a plus.
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Compliance standards including PCI, SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, ISO is preferred.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting tools like Sysinternals.
- Web Application security experience a plus.
- Scripting experience a plus.
- Strong dedication to customer care.
- Strong team interaction skills.
- Excellent communication skills – able to clearly communicate with customers both verbally and written.
- Ability to understand and analyze customer technical needs.
- Ability to participate, contribute and interact with Pre Sales Technical Engineers, Product Management, Development, Technical Support and Sales teams.
- Must have good initiative and assertiveness.
- Extensive Travel will be required.
Who are you?
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You ask "how we can, not why we can't."
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the team at all times.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.