DOOSAN HF Controls
Junior Software Engineer
We specialize in the design and construction of digital control systems for a variety of power and industrial applications. Based on sound technological advancements, we supply our customers with an array of advanced control hardware, software applications, and support services that offer distributed intelligence and information management for the most reliable process control solutions. With over five decades of innovation and manufacturing of control systems in hundreds of installations around the world, our coverage is strengthened by our experienced field service faculty, robust technical support, and extensive training capabilities.
We are currently seeking an individual who can take on the role of our Software Engineer. This individual will work in a development team environment, so a positive and pro-active attitude and teamwork spirit is an essential.
This position requires an individual with quality experience in software/firmware development for real time embedded systems. The candidate shall have the ability to drive customer’s requirements down to software architecture. S/he must be able to select and apply adequate software development models and testing methodologies and tools while following the formal product development process. The position will require significant interface with product development engineers, verification & validation teams, and other team members to develop products that fulfill customer, manufacturing, service and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer/Software from an accredited institution.
- 1~3 years of proven experience developing and debugging embedded software programming in C.
- New graduate with intensive C programming experience is welcome
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Strong C and C++ skills.
- Experience with various microcontrollers architectures and embedded software tools.
- Linux/QNX and Assembly language experience a plus.
- Experience with Multi-threaded and multi-process architectures.
- Work with hardware engineers to debug and solve issues with newly developed hardware.
- Debug and troubleshoot firmware.
- Perform release testing for new firmware prior to release to customers.
- Candidate should be a fast learner with very strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to carry tasks through to completion with only general technical direction
- Experience working in a team environment
- Good communications skills
The successful candidate is an energetic, solution oriented individual with a team-building attitude. This individual applies knowledge, skills, and analytical methods to ensure system reliability and optimized performance. The successful candidate maintains an excellent work ethic and is proficient in both written and verbal communications.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Software Development: 2 years (Required)
- Carrollton, TX 75006 (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19