Bookedby, creators of Salon Ultimate, is the industry’s most advanced cloud software and point-of-sale solution, reimagining the way appointment-based businesses operate and engage with customers. Our platform allows businesses to easily manage all of their booking, promotions, inventory management, and sale processing needs from a single device.
From single-location salons & spas to large chains with thousands of locations, we service over 2500 clients, including SportClips, Fantastic Sams, Zona, and Perfect Looks. Founded in 2011, Bookedby continues to support businesses that value efficiency and customer satisfaction as the ultimate measures of success.
We are looking for a junior-associate level developer to work closely with our CTO in supporting our clients with bug fixes as well as assisting in developing new features for both our Bookedby and Salon Ultimate products. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of web development and is extremely motivated to learn new technologies. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of extraordinary developers, modern technologies, and also receive training and career development.
- Minimum 1 year of professional software development experience
- Bachelor degree in computer science
- Fluent in at least one web development language
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Experience with relational databases
- Debugging skills and ability to navigate and improve already written code
Nice to have, but not essential:
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (agile/scrum) and tools (Jira)
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, Docker
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in web application development
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with cross-departmental team members
- Results-driven in your work
- Able to prioritize and manage competing demands and adapt to change
- Proactive in communication on progress and blockers
- Honest and professional in all interactions
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Software Development: 1 year (Required)
- What is your salary expectation?