The engineering team consists of talented, team-oriented individuals who are empowered to take advantage of the latest cloud and distributed technologies to deliver reliable, high-throughput applications.
As a Data Engineer, you’ll employ your skills on a daily basis to design and build data processing and storage applications to handle millions of transactions per day. You will analyze business requirements and consult with the broader team to ensure successful processing, storage and reporting of our Big Data. You’ll have a wide variety of languages and technologies at your disposal that you can use to solve problems. Your work will directly shape and create our data architecture to ultimately deliver systems that stand up to unpredictable environments at massive scale.
Technical Skills Needed:
5 years of working with following technology stack:
Core languages are Java and C#; RESTful services, jQuery, SQL Server, Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Storm, Spark, and AWS Services such as Kinesis, DynamoDB, Redshift, Lamda, and SQS.
Growing track record of success or the groundwork to be an impactful member of the team. We’re looking for candidates that exhibit many of the following skills/attributes:
Strong Educational Background
Hands-on Engineering experience in
Some experience with one or more of the following:
- Problem solving and debugging skills
- Writing and deploying code the Linux, Windows, or cloud environments
- Familiarity with algorithms and performance analysis
- Willingness to contribute to the operational responsibility of the team’s applications
- Relational Databases & SQL NoSQL databases (Cassandra, Redis, DynamoDB, MongoDB)
- Big Data tools such as Hadoop, Hive, EMR, Storm, Spark, DynamoDB, HBase