Infrastructure Administrator / Engineer Mid
(Storage Virtualization/Operating Systems/Network/Citrix)
Facilities Systems Branch (FSB), Marine Corps Information Technology Center (MCITC) – Kansas City 2306 East Bannister Road, Kansas City, Missouri 64131
Contingent on Contract Award
Active Secret Clearance Required
Cask is a leading Management Consultingfirm specializing in delivering business and technical expertise to clientsacross commercial and government markets. Join the many happy employees atCask! We have been named a top 5 firm to work for by Consulting Magazine for 5of the past 6 years.
The FSB Mid Infrastructure Administrator is responsible forbuild, automation, support, management, and optimization of InfrastructureSystems with oversight and guidance from FSB Infrastructure Engineers forrespective Infrastructure Systems (Storage / Virtualization / Operating Systems/ Network / Citrix).
- Maintainup-to-date knowledge of current and emerging technologies.
- Research,recommend, and implement best practices for systems over which this positionhas been designated responsible.
- Documentand provide training to junior team members for new and existing solutions.
- Mentorteam members to ensure skills transfer for systems under this position’soversight.
- Providesreporting for systems over which this position has been designated responsible.
- Servesas first step of escalation for FSB Infrastructure Systems.
- Softwareand systems support in analyzing, troubleshooting, testing and makingrecommendations related to systems environment.
- Troubleshoot,diagnose, and resolve outages and other problems with web servers, applicationservers, and database servers.
- Performconfiguration, installation and other system administration functions asnecessary.
- At the Infrastructure Administratorlevel, required experience for the requisite Infrastructure Systems orTechnologies are:
o Storage (NetApp)
§ 1+Years’ Experience Administering Enterprise Storage Solutions in an EnterpriseDatacenter
o Virtualization (VMware)
§ 1+Years’ Experience Administering Enterprise Virtualization Solutions in anEnterprise Datacenter
o Operating Systems (Linux / Windows)
- 1+ Years’ Experience supporting andsustaining Domain Name Services (DNS), Active Directory (AD), DHCP, Public KeyInfrastructure (PKI), Certificate Authorities (CA), Image Creation, EnterprisePatch Management, PowerShell Scripts
- 1+ Years’ Experience AdministeringWindows Server 2016 in an Enterprise Datacenter
o Network (Brocade / Cisco / F5Big-IP):
- 1+ Years’ Experience AdministeringRed Hat Enterprise Linux Systems in an Enterprise Datacenter
1+ Years’ Experience Administering Cisco Switches and Routers in an EnterpriseDatacenter
1+ Years’ Experience Administering Brocade Switches and Routers in anEnterprise Datacenter
1+ Years’ Experience Administering F5 Big-IP Network Devices in anEnterprise Datacenter
1+ Years’ Experience supporting and sustaining Citrix XenApp, CitrixXenDesktop, and/or Citrix Storefront in an Enterprise Datacenter
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- BS in ComputerScience, IT, IS, or equivalent area of technical study plus (6) years ofexperience
- DoD SecretClearance
- US Citizenship
Cask is an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment withoutregard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as aprotected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual witha disability.