SVL, Inc. is one of the most successful HVAC equipment manufacturer’s representative in the Midwest. Striving to provide premier solutions that integrate into every project. Through humble beginnings and maintaining a small business mentality, SVL knows the value of customer relationships.
A big part of SVL’s success is the support provided by its HVAC service division. SVL Service provides unmatched service support for the equipment that we sell.
Are you a self-starter with field service technician expertise who exceeds customer service expectations? Like to work on the latest and greatest cutting-edge HVAC equipment? SVL’s North Dakota office would love to have you become a respected member of our HVAC service team! You will drive service success with a goal of improving customer satisfaction and maximizing client retention. If you want a career where your direct influence and opinions matter, then consider working for us.
· Provide HVAC service and support during field visits.
· Working with building owners, other contractors, engineers, and others to resolve issues.
· Collaborate with the technical team and share information across the organization to build positive relationships with clients and coworkers.
· Service existing accounts by analyzing work orders, planning a daily travel schedule, reviewing concerns, conducting tests, and resolving problems.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
· HVAC Technical degree or certification required
· Controls experience a plus
· High-level ability to test, troubleshoot, service, and repair HVAC equipment
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to influence outcomes in difficult situations
· Good leadership skills
· Positive, hardworking attitude.
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Superb customer service, communication and self-management skills
· Years of service? We are flexible regarding experience. Its about finding the person that has what it takes to become an SVL tech. We will train.
Our office is in Fargo, but this position does not require that you live there. We have service needs in many areas of North Dakota and Western Minnesota. Let us know where you live, and we’ll see if it works.
SVL techs are some of the best, highly trained, highest paid techs in the industry. We also offer a signing bonus. Contact us if you think you have what it takes.
Job Type: Full-time
- service technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative