You’re not the stereotypical engineer. You like creating your own work product rather than making improvements to someone else’s. You enjoy engaging and interacting with others. You like providing your expert opinion in a way that non-engineers can understand. Controlling your schedule is important to you. You’d definitely describe yourself as “hands-on” and a “Go-Getter”. We’re looking for an engineer like you.
At Reserve Advisors, our engineers enjoy work-life balance in both an office environment and in the field while conducting reserve study inspections of communities that range in all sizes and building types. They manage their schedules from start to finish, owning each aspect of the project while working with multiple clients at one time, allowing for variation in their day to day. Our engineers provide Expert Unbiased Guidance to our clients in the form of a Reserve Study report.
The successful engineering candidates at Reserve Advisors possess the following characteristics:
- Come from wide ranging engineering backgrounds including Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers, Industrial engineers and even more disciplines
- Enjoy speaking to others, are personable, and can provide thoughtful customer service to clients
- Are motivated and self-driven to go above and beyond to do what it takes
- Able to provide critical thinking skills and problem solving techniques to almost any situation
- Organized and able to multi-task
Reserve Advisors takes great pride in offering a thorough training program for new Reserve Analyst Associate Engineers. Regardless of your engineering background, our multi-phase training program allows for all engineering backgrounds to become experts in the Reserve Study process. We pair new Associate Engineers with an engineer mentor for the duration of the training process.
We’re currently looking for talent in our Arlington, VA office.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or Architecture
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and field inspection skills
- PC Proficiency: Adobe, Microsoft Office and the Google web platform
- Willing to travel with occasional overnight trips required
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute of the Reserve Study process from start to finish
- Manage relationships with clients
- Plan your own schedule; maintain responsibility for successful execution of simultaneous projects within set time frames and budgets
- Conduct site and building inspections; documenting conditions, analyzing data, and drafting technical reports.
- Lead internal reviews of inspection findings; justifying decisions with supporting information
$55,000 - $70,000 contingent on qualifications and experience
Additional compensation for “Go-Getters” includes performance based individual annual bonus opportunities for all engineers, following the completion of training.
Additional Competitive Benefit Package
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and AD&D, Long Term Disability covered by employer
- Optional Short Term Disability
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Driver's License (Required)
- How many years of customer service experience do you have?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19