MAC Engineering, LLC. is currently seeking a full time Professional Civil Engineer for our Stanwood office. Our firm has 30 year of experience with local and state jurisdictions providing quality engineering services that include land development, transportation design, storm water management, and feasibility studies.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: engineering design and administration of storm drainage analysis, LDA’s, Short Plats, Plats, and/or Roads within Snohomish County, King County, and Skagit County. Candidates will ensure that designs are completed in a timely manner and to meet local and state codes and standards set forth by the governing authority and in accordance with industry standards. Must have knowledge/ability to prepare technical reports and support documents required for submitting projects to various agencies. Other roles may include: On-site representative and/or monitoring construction activities.
Minimum requirements are as follows:
- 5 to 6 years of relative experience
- Washington State Licensed Professional Engineer (REQUIRED)
- Bachelor’s Degree Civil Engineering
- Design experience shall include, but not limited to: grading and drainage, water and sewer, and finished grade profiles
- Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in AutoCAD 2013 or newer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
All candidates shall submit a resume and cover letter.
Our firm offers competitive pay and benefit packages.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- engineering: 5 years (Required)
- Washington State PE (Required)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible