- Collaborate with your design group and other disciplines on a variety of Land Development projects.
- Prepare all aspects of Land Development Plans under the supervision of the group supervisor or project manager.
- Prepare summaries and reports.
- Prepare and submit for a variety of permits.
- Land Development designs may include zoning review, site planning, grading, stormwater management, utility design as well as drafting of the designs in AutoCAD.
- Some travel may be required depending on the project location.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture or related field.
- 2-5 years’ experience in site civil design with an emphasis on site planning, grading, stormwater management, and permitting.
- Proficient design and drafting experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D required.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- E.I.T. preferred, but not required.
- Interested candidates will have excellent communication skills, strong work ethic, the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly, and be an individual with strong design and analytical skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $62,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place