- Create and maintain a work log (e.g., user stories, bugs, tasks, etc.) and maintain project management software (e.g. Microsoft Azure DevOps) in relation to the development of applications.
- Work with project manage and team or understand requirements and offer best practices in a team environment.
- Troubleshoot existing software.
- Troubleshoot dev environments, hosting environments and deployment tools.
- Create or maintain BLM code and 3rd party software frameworks.
- Create automated tests for all submitted code due when the code is submitted
- Create testing procedures for manual testing delivered as written documentation submitted with any code if automated testing is not reasonable due when the code is submitted.
- Protecting against regression by utilizing existing tests and test documentation before submitting any code.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- What is your desired salary?
- .NET Programming: 8 years (Preferred)
- Enterprise Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Agile Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- ORacle and SQL: 5 years (Preferred)
- US Government: 3 years (Preferred)