Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) specializing in the development of innovative tools and equipment. Located in Woodstock, New York, our company is supported by a dedicated team of electro-mechanical engineers, an experienced global sourcing department, full scale sales and marketing services, and onsite manufacturing. These elements allow our company to offer cutting edge solutions, holding true to the company motto, “Future Now®”.
This position is for a full time, capable person with mechanical background in production and assembly.
- Mechanical assembly in a fast-paced manufacturing company
- Ideal candidate has experience working with hands and a strong mechanical aptitude will be required to be successful in this position.
- Most important traits are: self-motivated, ambitious, hard-working, reliable with high attention to detail.
- At least a HS degree.
- Must have a driver's license.
- Sharp intellect but also good with hands
- Responsible and mature
- Please do not apply if you live more than 45 min. from our location.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Mechanical Assembly: 1 year (Required)
- Woodstock, NY 12498 (Required)