- Provide technical support to CHC sales teams.
- Interact with customer engineering teams in joint development, testing & analysis.
- Collaborate with a team of technicians & engineers in the CHC Development Lab in order to complete testing and analysis.
- Support Corporate Quality with root cause analysis and counter measure implementation.
- Engage in research and development projects both internal and with the customer.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in one of the following related fields:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Must have 1-2 yrs experience in a related field.
- High level of proficiency using MS Office is required – Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Ability to independently create and communicate reports.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic metals knowledge is a must.
- Understand basics of fasteners and joint design.
Benefits include health, prescription, dental, life insurance, 401k, paid vacation and holiday.
- Salary = $50 - $60k yearly, plus profit sharing bonus distributed annually
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year