Green Mountain Semiconductor GMS) is a leading memory products and full custom semiconductor IP and Design Services provider in the Northeastern United States, with in-house VLSI development and testing capability. GMS provides a range of services and expertise with a focus on memory product development, emerging technologies and ultra low power/high bandwidth solutions for novel artificial intelligence applications.
We are currently looking for an experienced analog semiconductor circuit design engineer for high speed PHY development work.
Preferred experiences include a multitude of the following:
- Fluid in Cadence Virtuoso design tools or equivalent
- HSPICE or Spectre experience
- Analog design
- Input receiver and output driver design
- Verilog verification
- Fast Spice simulation tools
- Advanced technology node experience
- Scripting (Linux based, Pearl, SKILL)
- Coding in C++, Python or similar
- Ability to communicate effectively in person as well as through remote work communication tools.
- Self driven, organized work skills
- At least 3 years in the industry in a relevant position
We offer relocation assistance. Work location is Chittenden County in Vermont.
We offer a full range of benefits and training opportunities.
Green Mountain Semiconductor is a registered E-Verify company, with the ability to sponsor H1-B and Green card applications.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
We are following all CDC, OSHA and state guidelines in respect to COVID-19 precautions. Remote, hybrid and on-site work models are in place depending on project needs.
- Analog VLSI design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location