Looking to join the Sacramento region’s fastest growing IT Company (MSP)? GroupOne Consulting embodies support of continuous improvement, a management team that cares and a dynamic and demanding environment where your skills are constantly utilized and being improved upon.
We're looking for a new team member who can use their technical and customer service skills to awe our clients. This opening is for a Level II Support Engineer at our office located in Folsom where you’ll work both projects (server migrations, virtualization, cloud, O365, etc.) and technical escalations.
- Demonstrable experience supporting PC & MAC workstations
- Extensive experience with Windows servers (Active Directory, Group Policy)
- Administer and maintain a variety of Office 365 and hybrid-Exchange environments
- Provide lead support and implementation of complex customer server and network project
- A passion for developing hard and soft skills and career advancement
- The ability to be receptive and action-oriented in response to constructive feedback
- A calm and focused approach to high-pressure situations
- A strong dedication to developing technically and to delivering world-class customer service
- Strong professional and technical communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Respond to on call pager as part of team pager rotation (currently 4 weeks per year)
- Willingness to work overtime, after hours, and weekends as required by the task or project
- At least 5 years of help desk/engineering experience
- Advanced networking knowledge (DHCP, DNS, VPN)
- Experience in developing project specific engineering work plan/test plan
- Experience conducting network environmental assessments and presenting findings/recommendations
- Starbucks brewed coffee machine and free snacks
- Company events such as pool, bowling, disc golf, BBQs, and an annual dinner
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life / Disability insurance and matching 401(k) Retirement plan
- Generous vacation (paid time off), sick leave and holiday pay (Plus, we pay you to take your birthday off!)
- Pluralsight online training account (like CBTNuggets), pay-for-passed certification
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information and are subject to a drug/criminal background screen.
Note: Driving is required for this position and a valid CA driver's license and clear driving record (three years prior) is required for insurance purposes.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36.00 - $42.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Local candidates only please as position may currently be remote, but will change to on site as COVID restrictions lighten.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)