Continental Automotive is one of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world and a leader in automated driving. Through our pioneering technologies and services, we’re changing the future of mobility to make it more safe, smart, and sustainable. Our Auburn Hills, MI location is seeking for a highly motivated and technically skilled System Test Engineer to join our ADAS team.
As System Test Engineer (STE) you would be helping us test state-of-the-art software which will be slated for production in the next 1~3 years. You will be working on multiple projects, focusing on low-speed maneuvering features such as automated parking and trailering. The scope of work starts from perception and multi-sensor fusion through planning and controls. The STE does whatever is necessary to ensure robust validation to create a great user experience. The STE is responsible for system testing from definition through final validation as well as leading the system test activities (Bench, HIL, and Vehicle) from planning until test completion. This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge automated driving technologies.
- Collaborate effectively with multiple engineering teams to determine requirements, architecture, and test methods to ensure on-time achievement of project objectives.
- Develop test strategies and implement necessary frameworks (e.g., scripts, dashboards, etc.) to ensure robust validation of the product for a great user experience.
- Analyze measurement data from test vehicles using statistical analysis techniques for performance evaluation, and drive systems and software requirements.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues found in system tests.
- Create and manage test documentation (test reports, statistics, key performance indicators (KPI) using DOORS, MKS / IMS, process tool chain, Git)
- Prepare, communicate, and discuss the test results with the project team and other stakeholders local and global.