K2 Construction is driven to deliver the highest quality in the construction industry on every project, which is accomplished through its professional employees, dedicated staff and sincere commitment to safety and efficiency.
We are expanding our Bridge Division and we are seeking an experienced, qualified Bridge Super.
- Lead field operations to ensure safety, quality and productivity.
- Communicate with owners, engineers and inspectors.
- Ensure compliance with all safety policies and OSHA regulations.
- Manage day to day operations of job site including material procurement, equipment use, and labor oversite.
- Attend meetings and provide technical assistance.
- Plan, coordinate and organize people, equipment and materials to promote the safe efficient and timely construction of the project.
- Maintain accurate reporting records including job quantities, timesheets and daily reports.
- Communicate activities and issues with other members of management to coordinate construction activities.
- Interview and hire construction crew members.
- Evaluate and assist with acquisition of equipment, forms, tools, and other construction needs
- Ensure proper maintenance of equipment, forms, and other construction tools and materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or other field is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in bridge and other structural concrete construction.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to learn and use computer applications
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Read plans and specifications
- City of Lincoln and NDOR experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Willing to travel.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- All work is performed outside in heat, cold, and inclement weather.
- Exposure to all elements of nature
- Exposure to all types of terrain
- Exposure to loud noise
- Exposure to fumes, odors, gasses, dusts, etc.
- Work in close proximity to heavy traffic
K2 Construction offers a competitive salary and generous benefits which include the following:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Holidays (6)
- Vacation Time
- Matching 401k*
K2 Real Estate Development and its subsidiaries provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law
Job Type: Full-time
- Clean Driving Record: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bridge Foreman: 3 years (Required)
- Bridge Superintendant: 3 years (Required)
- Supervising: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts