VEi Global is an expanding, aggressive, detail oriented industrial consulting engineering firm. VEi is involved in all aspects of new or existing construction projects for its industrial process facility clients. VEi prides itself in providing clients with detailed construction projects done efficiently with highly trained and skilled personnel.
Excellent benefits package including employer health, dental, life insurance, and matching Simple IRA plans. Salary is commensurate with experience along with incentive bonus. Professional registration is an advantage.
Position requires interaction with customer/clients to provide Electrical Engineering Services in completing an upgrade or expansion to a client’s industrial process facility.
Provide Electrical Engineering for Sugar, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Food and Beverage Projects. Work closely with project managers and other disciplines in developing project schedules, scope, budget, specifications and drawing packages. Typically, will have direct contact with clients and assist in development of proposals and marketing.
The candidate must be able to develop specification and drawing packages for industrial equipment procurement and installation. Candidate will be responsible for electrical construction management. Candidate must work closely with remote offices for development of project design concepts and labor resource assignments.
- Will be developing equipment and installation specifications and drawing packages including one line diagrams, power distribution plans, lighting plans, conduit/cable plans and schedules, grounding plans and details, load lists, motor schematics, hazardous area classification, communications & security system plans, PLC I/O drawings and cathodic protection design.
- Experience with Sugar, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Food and Beverage Industries preferred.
- Knowledge of low voltage power distribution, Standby/emergency power generation, Automatic transfer switches, Short Circuit/Arc Flash calculation software and 480V motor control including variable frequency drives
- Experience with PLC/DCS/HMI systems is a plus.
- Candidate must have a minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Discipline – BSEE, Certifications – EIT minimum, PE preferred
VEi Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
All customers are required to wear a mask, employees are required to wear masks when visiting customers locations, common surfaces sanitized regularly.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Fargo, ND 58103 (Preferred)
- Electrical Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)