Perform non-standard engineering development and design work that requires expertise in engineering, creative work, and independent judgment. Support research and development and test and evaluation. Support a fast-paced, mission-oriented team.
- 2+ years of experience with the design, development, implementation, testing, or analysis of one of more of the following technological areas, systems, subsystems, or components: high power microwaves (HPM), radio frequency (RF), pulsed power, prime power, high voltage, antennas, control systems, vacuum electronics, microwave tubes, power electronics, prime power systems, or thermal management
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a fast-paced, technically diverse team, including electrical and mechanical engineers, physicists, analysts, policymakers, and the operational community
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in laboratory and field testing environments, including conducting tests, reducing test data, and analyzing results
- Experience with electronic and electromagnetic system design, analysis, and testing
- Experience with the DoD
- Knowledge of mechanical components, equipment, and machinery
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.