- Perform engineering work related to configuring, deploying, maintaining, and developing semi-permanent soft walled shelters for commercial and military use.
- Supervise, lead, and train a team of Engineers and Designers instilling a sense of urgency and high quality work.
- Work as an integrated team with Purchasing, Production, Shipping, and Service departments.
- Design, develop, and engineer high quality models using AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor. Help to implement and train designers on use of Inventor.
- Produce designs that meet targets for feasibility, performance, costs, quality, safety, legislation, and timing.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance, and procedural standards.
- Interact with sales and clients to obtain critical design information necessary to complete project within intended time frame. Review and understand requirements of each sales order.
- Prepare drawings and diagrams for electrical devices.
- Update and maintain product design files.
- Assist in improving daily processes to ensure that the department delivers error free build assemblies/work orders in a timely fashion to ensure on time production and delivery.
- Interact with Production and Service Team on engineered designs and solicit improvements and changes based upon their feedback.
- Determine limitations, assumptions, and solutions in the design and development of structures.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Experienced and capable in AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor
- Proven Leadership abilities
- Works with a high sense of urgency
- Experience with Production a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year