Patrick Industries is hiring a Programmer to join their team to support two of their business units, Middlebury Hardwood Products and Cana Cabinetry.
Located in Middlebury, Indiana, Middlebury Hardwood Products is a leader in the manufacture and distribution of cabinet doors. Originally a manufacturer of hand crafted church furniture, MHP still uses traditionally trained crafts people with centuries of Amish woodworking experience. We combine traditional craftsmanship and the artisan’s attention to details with cutting edge technology and teamwork.
This role will also support Cana Cabinetry, with locations in Elkhart, IN and Americus, GA. Cana Cabinetry is a custom cabinetry manufacturer primarily serving the MH industry and the Residential, Hospitality and Institutional markets.
Essential Job Functions
- Configuration and administration of Syspro ERP system in a custom manufacturing environment
- Research, plan, install, configure, test, troubleshoot, and maintain Syspro changes and upgrades
- Provide user assistance, training and support for ERP system and custom programs
- Design/develop/test and implement custom programs and modifications
- Act as the backup IT support for local users, printers, bar code scanners and surveillance cameras.
- Proven experience as a programmer or relevant role working with ERP systems, manufacturing process and procedures, and administration. Basic understanding of cost accounting is a plus
- Experience programming SYSPRO ERP is preferred
- Significant experience with SQL, vB6, VB.Net, and CNC Scripting required
- Experience with computer hardware, backup and restore, and administration is a plus
- Must be able to work effectively and independently on multiple complex activities and projects
- Ability to work with and/or direct internal and external technical hardware, software, and systems support resources
- Experience with drawings and basic CAD is preferred
- Experience with, or capacity to learn IDEM air permit procedures, hazardous waste management manifest and storm water reporting
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking
At Patrick Industries, our Customer First Culture has positioned us as a leading manufacturer and distributer to the RV, Marine and Manufactured Housing Industries. A focus on exceeding our customer’s needs every day; anticipating and providing the products and service which they want; investing time and effort to understand our customers business, products, and needs; going beyond what is expected; and doing what we say we will do, is critical at every level of our organization.
Learn more about Patrick Industries, INC. www.patrickind.com
Patrick Industries offers a full suite of benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Matching 401K, paid holidays, paid vacations, health club, and tuition assistance. EOE
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- SQL Scripting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Working with ERP systems to support manfacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- VB.Net: 1 year (Preferred)
- SYSPRO: 1 year (Preferred)
- vb6: 1 year (Preferred)