About Us: i-80 Gold Corp is a well-financed gold producer and developer holding an impressive portfolio of advanced-stage gold projects in the State of Nevada. The Company’s primary goal is to build a self‑sustaining, multi-asset, mining company with a peer‑best growth platform by employing a methodical, capital disciplined and staged approach to minimize risk while also assessing and monitoring for accretive growth opportunities. For more information about i-80 Gold please visit our website: www.i80gold.com.
Who are we?
· We are genuine, engaged, and dedicated to achieving goals in a safe, strategic, and sustainable manner.
· We overcome obstacles, follow-through on our commitments, take pride in our work, and live our culture.
· We are professionals who believe in growth, inclusion, and diversity.
· We promote teamwork and open communications to inspire all stakeholders.
Position: IT Director
i-80 Gold Corp is seeking a candidate to fill the position of IT Director to manage IT under the supervision of the CFO. This employee would oversee the internal and external day-to-day IT operations of company, provide overall management of technology/systems vendors, disaster recovery systems and processes, help develop and implement IT policy and procedures based on a comprehensive IT management roadmap. This person will act as the liaison between company employees and contractors (if needed). They will help develop an IT Roadmap, inclusive of policies and procedures. Manage all aspects of IT security for the organization. Oversee the investment in technology hardware, software and consultants including their procurement. Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware from a Fixed Assets reporting perspective. Manage software licenses and subscriptions by maintaining an inventory list. Manage the cybersecurity training and implement best practices. HR Onboarding – help set up computers and programs for new employees.
Location: 5190 Neil Road, Suite 110, Reno, NV 89502 (with occasional travel to site locations)
· Assist with desktop support for US staff. Help to support the core computer infrastructure of company.
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems.
· Budgeting and forecasting costs, equipment and personnel needs for projects and programs as required.
· Manage company’s software licensing policies and conduct yearly license compliance audits for all company locations.
· Develop Company IT strategies & disaster recovery plan for critical systems.
· Complete and manage annual IT budget.
· Manage all Firewall and security protocols.
· Manage data, Internet, wireless backhaul, Mobile cellular, phone and microwave communications.
· Administrator various software systems.
· Degree in IT
· Minimum of 10 years of IT experience
· Mining Industry experience preferred (or similar capital-intensive industry)
· Experience working in a start-up or small company would be a plus.
· Strong computing skills with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
· Experience implementing systems and procedures
· Ability to explain concepts without jargon in simple language
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $135,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location