Do you want to do something different? Something fun? Something challenging, but in a good way? Well, buckle up, because this could be your dream job. We are OrthoSynetics and we’re looking for a savvy, self-starter, with tons of drive and a lot of gumption. Someone who likes to help businesses go from doing – meh – to doing phenomenally. Someone who wants to make a difference.
Who is this paragon of awesomeness? It could very well be you!
So, what do we do at OrthoSynetics? We help orthodontists all over the U.S. run the business side of their practices so that they can focus on what they love – treating patients. To sum it up, we help our members get more patients, operate more efficiently and profitably, all while enhancing their revenue. And you’ll be in the thick of it, coming up with business strategies, working with our creative team, HR professionals and finance experts to help our clients reach every single goal.
OrthoSynetics is home to a team of healthcare marketing experts. We help our clients build amazing brands, drive growth, and increase revenue. You’ll be working with our GROWING team of marketing strategists, graphic designers, and web developers to help our clients achieve their goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop digital media mix and budget recommendations for all clients
· Implement campaigns across multiple digital platforms
· Track performance and optimize campaigns with respect to pacing, audience engagement, landing page and creative testing, and more
· Setup and management of appropriate tracking (pixels, tags, etc.) for each initiative
· Prepare and present monthly reports
· Provide ongoing analysis and strategic recommendations for continual campaign improvement
· Manage budgets and maintain accurate records of spend for all clients
· Work alongside account strategists to support client goals
· Utilize Google Analytics to monitor channel, campaign, conversion & site performance to support campaign goals
· Experience building and monitoring campaigns on multiple self-managed digital advertising platforms including Google AdWords and Facebook
· Experience placing OTT/CTV
· Experience placing streaming audio
· Experience managing campaigns including retargeting, video, etc.
· Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
· Proficiency of Ad Serving platforms such as Google Campaign Manager
· Programmatic buying knowledge
· Excellent research and analytical skills
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
· Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure
· Good organizational and self-management skills
· Team player
· Positive attitude
Education and/or Licenses and Certifications
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline, plus 4+ years of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The noise level is usually moderate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee assigned to this classification. The above statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Google Analytics: 2 years (Preferred)