Comply365 is a fast-growing provider of SaaS solutions for enterprise customers in highly regulated industries like Aviation. Our applications help mobile workforces’ access, author and effectively use critical information (Documents, Forms, Training content). We save money and time, increasing safety and efficiency for our customers.
As much as we care about our customers and our products, we are first and foremost a team of like-minded, passionate innovators. We have built, and continue to build, a world-class, dynamic, and innovative environment with a dash of customer-focus, determination, and humility. We practice and seek talented people who share our values. In return, we offer you the opportunity to make a real impact within our business, working towards a better tomorrow.
About The Position
We are looking for that someone who will be a rock star when it comes to customer service. The right candidate will be technically inclined and have a glowing track record of effectively communicating in writing and over the phone with clients at all levels. Reporting to the Director of Client Services, this person will manage client requests for technical support by accurately assessing, researching and implementing the resolution in a timely manner. Business hours for this position may vary and may include evenings, overnights or weekends.
Success in this role requires accuracy, speed, critical thinking and strong oral and written communication skills. You are an adaptable, teachable, and efficient person who is not afraid of deadlines and can work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Manage client requests for technical support by accurately assessing, researching and implementing the resolution in a timely manner via telephone and E-mail
- Execute professional communications with clients and colleagues to contribute to a successful and timely resolution of client or internal technical issues
- Consistently demonstrate comprehensive understanding of the technical details our products
- Trouble-shoot and test product releases or enhancements and document potential issues
- Monitor system performance, respond to alerts, perform light diagnostics and troubleshooting of back-end infrastructure and integration issues
- Interact with the engineering team for escalations
Required Skills & Experience:
- Passion for technology, strong personal drive to continually learn, innovate and improve.
- Familiar with various Internet browsers and mobile devices
- Experience with chat and customer interaction
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Basic technical knowledge of the techniques and procedures of software/hardware and IT infrastructure support
- Able to identify, correct and/or advise on technical issues
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Basic knowledge of XML
- College degree in a business-related field
- 1+ years’ experience in technical user support
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years’ experience supporting cloud-based or software-as-a-service product
Comply365 offers a comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance), 401(k) plan and unlimited PTO. We take pride in our creative and fun culture!
Comply365 is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Technical User: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off