Established in 1979 and based in Salem Virginia, Robertson Marketing Group Inc. is a leader in delivering unmatched technology solutions designed to celebrate our clients’ employees and corporate cultures. We deliver this through an agency approach where we offer many services in the promotional products/logo industry. We are an award-winning company that has developed corporate logo merchandise e-commerce sites, corporate campus retail logo merchandise stores and custom order logo merchandise services for Fortune 500 and other top U.S. companies.
Additional information about Robertson Marketing is available on our website:
We are looking for qualified and motivated individuals experienced in software development. The ideal candidates will have a .NET development background, great work ethic, be passionate about our work, and truly care about our clients and the outcomes we deliver to them. They will be also expected to stay abreast of new technologies and techniques to help further enhance their work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with network administrators, business analysts, end users and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary.
- Design, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Generate statistics and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process.
- Develop and maintain user manuals and guidelines.
- Train end users to operate new or modified programs.
- Install software products for end users as required.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web Services, ORM, Responsive Design, SQL Server, Java script, GIT workflow and Azure.
- Experience in e-commerce or warehouse management systems a plus.
_ Please submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements (required). _
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule